Vegan Butternut and Almond Soup
Warm up from the inside out with Chef Michael's amazing fall soup.
- 1 ea onion diced
- 3 ea carrots diced 1/2"
- 1/2 bunch celery diced
- 1 ea butternut squash peeled, seeded, diced 1/2"
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1 quart almond milk plain
- 1 cup orange juice
- Saute onion, carrot, celery & butternut with 2 oz olive oil until tender and starting to brown.
- Add remaining ingredients & simmer for 15 minutes.
- Blend until smooth. Season with salt to your preference. Goes great garnished with shredded kale, quinoa, and roasted almonds.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!