Watercress Salad with Orange and Cucumber
Delicious bright citrus & watercress with the freshness of cucumber in a simple salad.
- 3 small oranges or tangerines sectioned
- 2 handfuls spinach or other greens
- 1/2 bunch watercress leaves
- 1 cup microgreens
- 1/2 cucumber thinly sliced
- juice of 1/2 orange & lemon
- 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper
- toasted pumpkin or sunflower seeds
- Combine all the ingredients in a serving bowl except seeds.
- Toss together and serve, use seeds for topping servings.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!