Yukon Summer Squash & Goat Cheese Gratin
Chef Michael brings us a winter recipe that warms in every way!
- 4 Yukon potatoes sliced 1/8"
- 4 summer squash sliced 1/8"
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 4 oz goat cheese crumbled
- 1 oz basil chiffonad
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan grated
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except Parmesan and combine thoroughly.
- Transfer to an oven safe dish and press firmly to ensure even thickness. Top with grated Parmesan. Cover tightly with foil and bake at 350° until potatoes are tender but still firm, about 20 minutes.
- Remove foil & bake until golden brown, about 15 more minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!