Chicken Ginger Stir Fry
Spicy flavorful stir fry sauce make this dish by Chef Michael one of our favorite ways to use a variety of organic veggies.
- 2 lb chicken breast cut into 3/4" strips
- 2 bell peppers
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 4 medium carrots cut into 1/2" rounds
- 1 lb mushrooms cut in half
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup tamari or soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp ginger grated
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- Whisk all ingredients together and set aside in a large saute pan on medium heat. Add 2 oz sesame oil.
- Add in chicken, bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, and mushrooms. Saute until chicken is cooked through, about 6 minutes. If the pan looks dry or stops sizzling, add another ounce of oil.
- Turn heat to low and add sauce mixture. Continue simmering until sauce has thickened and coast chicken and vegetables.
- Serve with rice or quinoa, top with fresh torn mint, cashews and sesame seeds.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!