Full of texture and delicious layers of flavor, edamame is the foundation of this salad, with the sweetness of persimmons, crunchy pine nuts, and tangy cranberries. Whips up in a snap, too!
Edamame and Persimmon Salad with Pine Nuts
- 1 package edamame shelled and cooked, 10-ounce
- 1 Fuyu persimmon peeled and diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 blood orange peeled and diced
- 1 bag sweetened dried cranberries 3-ounce
- 1 shallot peeled and finely minced
- 1 green onion sliced (both white and green parts)
- fresh black pepper to taste
- 3 oz pine nuts toasted
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 garlic clove pressed
- Pinch smoked salt or a dash of liquid smoke
- Mix all dressing ingredients together & set aside.
- Put all salad ingredients except the pine nuts together in a large bowl. Add the dressing to the bowl and toss to combine.
- Top with pine nuts and serve.
Recipe from Shockingly Delicious. Get more Fuyu persimmons here.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!