Pesto is a great way to eat your super healthy kale. Put it on anything from pastas to meats to veggies.
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups kale packed, stems removed
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 3 large garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Pour olive oil into blender. Top with kale leaves, almonds, Parmesan, garlic, lemon zest and kosher salt. Puree until blended. Top on freshly cooked pasta, chicken, fish, or vegetables.
From Swirls of Flavor.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!