Lower your carb intake & load up radishes instead of potatoes. Yum, yum, and yum!
Low Carb Loaded Radishes
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 1/2 pounds radishes quartered
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups grated cheddar
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 Tbsp green onions chopped
- Heat the oil in a large heavy bottomed skillet over medium heat. Add the radishes to the skillet and sprinkle with the garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir to coat radishes in seasoning.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until radishes have softened and browned in spots, about 10-15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and top the radishes with the cheddar and bacon. Cover the pan and let sit for 2 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve immediately.