Summer’s fresh peaches, combined with ginger, garlic and cilantro creates a tender, juicy chicken breast with a sweet, spicy and savoury sauce you’ll want to scoop up with every bite. Better yet, it’s all cooked in one pan, to make cleanup a breeze.
One Pan Roasted Chicken with Peaches
- 9 x 13" baking dish
- 4 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 lb fingerling potatoes
- 2 peaches sliced
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 3 tbsp white wine
- 2 tbsp cilantro fresh, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 inch ginger root grated
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Heat oven to 400F.
- With a mallet, gently pound the chicken breasts to tenderize. Cut into 2 inch strips, if desired.
- Cut potatoes in half, lengthwise.
- Mix together wine, oil, garlic, ginger, salt & pepper.
- Place chicken & potatoes placed in a large pan, pour mixture over, toss to coat and roast for 25 minutes.
- Slice peaches into 1/2" slices and add to roasting pan. Toss with juice. Roast another 10 minutes till peaches are soft.