Summer fun with home made peaches & cream popsicles!
Peaches & Cream Popsicles
- 1 1/2 cups plain yogurt your choice of greek, regular, or dairy-free
- 4 tablespoons sweetener sugar, honey,agave, maple, or stevia are all fine
- 3/4 cup cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 Cups peaches
- Mix the first 4 ingredients together in a bowl.
- Puree the peaches in a blender until smooth.
- Fill your mold ¼ way with peach puree, then ¼ of the cream mix and repeat for another 2 layers.
- Cover mold, add sticks and freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight. They will keep in the freezer for up to 8 weeks.
Recipe from Bigger Bolder Baking.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!