Coconut curry soup with tons of veggies! Yum! No cooking required.
Raw Vegan Coconut Curry Soup
- 1 cup young Thai coconut 1 cup flesh & 1/2 cup water
- 1 thin carrot cut into discs
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp Fresh Ginger
- 2 tsp curry powder*
- 1/2 Thai chili pepper minced-or your favorite chili pepper
- 2 Tbsp green onion chopped
- 2 persian cucumbers julienned to form noodles
- 1 red bell pepper cut into match-sticks
- 1 handful Cilantro
- 1/2 cup water more or less to desired consistency
- 1/2 Tbsp Lemon Juice optional
- 1 medjool date pitted, optional
- Fill a medium-sized bowl with the bell pepper, cucumber, and cilantro.
- Blend the rest of the ingredients in a blender for 2 minutes.
- Pour over vegetables. Garnish with cilantro & serve.
Recipe from Christine Roseberry.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!