Sweet Potato Cauliflower Curry
Full of flavor and hearty veggies, this curry with sweet potatoes & cauliflower dinner will warm you for your whole evening. For the most delicious curry base, use Oh Momo! Red Curry Paste from the Daily Harvest Express pantry.
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 green onions diced
- 3 Tbsp fresh ginger minced
- 6 cloves garlic
- 4 Tbsp Oh Momo! red curry paste
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 large can diced tomatoes
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1-2 Tbsp honey or sugar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Heat oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, add cauliflower & season with oil, curry powder & salt.
- Sauté onion, ginger & garlic in oil, 2 minutes.
- Add curry paste, stir & cook, 1 minute.
- Add potatoes, curry powder & salt. Cook 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, coconut milk & sugar. Stir to combine. On medium high heat, cook to low boil., then simmer for 20 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Add spinach & lemon juice and stir. Season for taste with salt, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Plate cauliflower and top with curry. Garnish with cilantro. Goes well with rice & naan.
Recipe from Minimalist Baker.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!