The Ultimate Rainbow Salad
This salad is all about mixing different colors & textures. It's really versatile! Pick YOUR favorite veggies & go with it. an be a whole meal or a tasty side dish. Pair with a bowl of soup or pasta.
Lemon Garlic Vinaigrette
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp salt & black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch onion powder
- 1 dash apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
Salad-4 side salads or 2 large
- 4 handfuls lettuce or spinach, kale, watercress, cabbage
- 1 bunch microgreens
- 1/2 cup carrot grated
- 1/2 cup onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup snap pes
- 1/2 cup cucumber diced
- 1/2 cup cooked corn
- 3/4 cup celery sliced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or cherries
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 1/4 cup asiago or parmesan shaved
- salt & pepper to taste
- Whisk all ingredients except the olive oil together. Then slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking to emulsify.
- Assemble all the ingredients together.
- Drizzle dressing over salad just before serving.
- Extra crunch! Add some crunchy peas or pepitas.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!