Raita is an Indian sauce, made with yogurt, vegetables and fresh herbs. This is my humble adaptation. I hope you enjoy it and it helps you to find new ways to enjoy your farm box.
This dip can be paired together with Cabbage Fried Rice
Tomato Cucumber & Yogurt Salad
- 3 cups greek yogurt whisked
- 2 Persian cucumbers finely chopped (don't peel)
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 jalapenos seeded, pithed & finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- salt to tast
- Chop all your veggies. Try to chop evenly.
- Whisk yogurt well, adding salt & cumin powder.
- Add the chopped veggies and stir.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with Cabbage Fried Rice.